This medication is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron (e.g., for anemia or during pregnancy). Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells and keep you in good health.
**All products sold will be shipped within india only. product will not be shipped to international destinations. Product will only be given on Current MRP Price.
Ingredients : Iron + Folic Acid
Packing : 1 Bottle/Pack
Dosage : As directed by the physician.
Precautions: Some medical conditions may interact with multivitamins with folic acid/iron syrup. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
• if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
• if you have bowel problems (eg, colitis, Crohn disease, diverticulitis), certain blood disorders (eg, hemolytic or pernicious anemia, porphyria cutanea tarda, thalassemia), or a peptic ulcer
• if you have had multiple blood transfusions
Contraindications: Known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product. Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria. Haemosiderosis, haemochromatosis. Active peptic ulcer. Repeated blood transfusions. Regional enteritis and ulcerative colitis. Must not be used in anaemias other than those due to iron deficiency.
Side Effects: Constipation; dark or discolored stools; diarrhea; nausea; stomach upset; vomiting.
Storage Conditions: Store it at room temperature. Keep away from light and children.