Treating minor wounds and infections, as well as killing bacteria. Povidone-iodine cream is an antiseptic combination. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
**All products sold will be shipped within india only. product will not be shipped to international destinations. Product will only be given on Current MRP Price.
Ingredients : Povidone Iodine 5%
Packing : 1 Tube/Pack
Dosage : As directed by the physician.
1. If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
2. Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
3. This medication should only be used as instructed and prescribed by your physician or pharmacist. Do not alter your dosage unless specifically instructed to do so by either of the above.
4. Dosage and usage often depends on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient’s medical history and current health condition.
5. Before you begin using this medication, ensure your physician is aware of the following:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you have any allergies.
If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
If you are using any other drugs or medication.
If you are using any vitamins or supplements.
Contraindications: Povidone-Iodine is contraindicated in patients with hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland) and other diseases of the thyroid, after treatment with radioiodine, and in patients with dermatitis herpetiformis (Duhring’s disease).
Side Effects: (Povidone-Iodine) is usually well tolerated. Despite this, side effects should always be promptly disclosed to your physician. Possible side effects may include reddened skin, irritated skin, and itchy skin.
Storage Conditions: Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container. Keep away from light and children.