This medication is used to treat conditions such as arthritis, blood disorders, severe allergic reactions, certain cancers, eye conditions, skin/kidney/intestinal/lung diseases, and immune system disorders. It decreases your immune system’s response to various diseases to reduce symptoms such as swelling, pain, and allergic-type reactions.
**All products sold will be shipped within india only. product will not be shipped to international destinations. Product will only be given on Current MRP Price.
Ingredients: Methylprednisolone 1000 mg
Packing: 1 Vial/Pack
Dosage: As directed By the Physician.
• Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to methylprednisolone, aspirin, or any other drugs.
• Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially anticoagulants (‘blood thinners’) such as warfarin (Coumadin), arthritis medications, aspirin, azithromycin (Zithromax), clarithromycin (Biaxin), cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), digoxin (Lanoxin), diuretics (‘water pills’), erythromycin, estrogen (Premarin), ketoconazole (Nizoral), oral contraceptives, phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifampin (Rifadin), theophylline (Theo-Dur), and vitamins.
• Tell your doctor if you have a fungal infection (other than on your skin); do not use methylprednisolone without talking to your doctor.
• Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver, kidney, intestinal, or heart disease; diabetes; an underactive thyroid gland; high blood pressure; mental illness; myasthenia gravis; osteoporosis; herpes eye infection; seizures; tuberculosis (TB); or ulcers.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using methylprednisolone, call your doctor.
• If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using methylprednisolone.
• unusual moods
• increased sweating
• increased hair growth
• reddened face
• thinned skin
• easy bruising
• tiny purple skin spots
• irregular or absent menstrual periods
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity .
Storage Conditions: Store it at room temperature and Keep away from light and children.