- The selection of herbs in Glohills Face cream is based upon a long standing use as a traditional solution to help the skin look smooth, radiant and youthful.
– Shalmali is considered to have astringent, cooling properties, controls excess oil secretion and thus helps to control acne/pimples.
– Yashtimadhu is known for its antiseptic properties and has been traditionally used to enhance the skin complexion and health.
– Kumkumadi tail is known as complexion promoter.
– Numerous modern scientific studies support the positive effects of the component herbs to refresh and soothe the skin, helping to maintain the health of the skin and resistance to irritation.
– Helps regulate melanin, controls dark pigmentation and post acne mark.
– Helps delay age related skin changes
– Supports glowing skin
– Helps in the smoothening of skin
– It has cooling properties