- The selection of herbs in Arthrohills is based upon a long standing use as a traditional solution to promote joint health, control natural inflammatory responses within the body and maintain healthy nerve and tissue function.
– Nirgundi contains alkaloids, glycosides, flavonoids, resins and tannins. It has potent anti inflammatory and analgesic properties.
– Methi has steroidal saponins help reduce inflammation and pain in joints.
– Sunthee(Dry ginger) contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, which in reducing inflammation and control arthritis pain.
– Guggulsterone isolated from guggul has been identified as the bioactive constituent which helps to relieve pain and inflammation associated with joint disorders, arthritis and rheumatism.
– Helps in reducing inflammation and pain
– Support to restore joint mobility
– Helps in improving the strength of muscles and ligaments
– Helps in strengthening bones and joints
– Helps in improving joint flexibility