- The selection of herbs in Arsohills is based upon a long-standing use of these effective herbs in the management of Piles and other ano-rectal disorders.
– Suran is well known as a lubricant and stool softener & eases the passage of stools. It helps to correct the hepatic activities and regulates the bowel movement.
– Nagkeshar also works as a hemostatic herb- which reduces the excessive bleeding.
– Vidang improves digestive activity and serves as a mild laxative.
– Numerous modern scientific studies support the positive effects of the component herbs to relieve pain, itching, bleeding & the burning sensation associated with hemorrhoids and fissures. They also help improve digestion and regulate bowel movements to prevent recurrence or relapse of Piles.
– Supports control the swelling of hemorrhoids
– Helps control constipation & pain
– Helps to facilitate the bowel movement
– Act as a coolant